When should a medical professional consider referring a patient/family to Caring Strategies?
- When you are concerned that the patient will have difficulty in following doctor’s orders or discharge plan
- When you see your patient struggle with multiple medical, dementia and/or psychological issues
- When your patient has no local family support OR family is overwhelmed
- When the patient is unlikely to return to their previous level of care, even after a rehab stay
- When the patient’s family is confused or at odds regarding care decisions
- When the patient and family need education and/or direction in dealing with dementia issues
How can Caring Strategies support my medical care of the patient?
- Promote patient compliance with doctor’s orders in the home setting
- Collaborate with and extend the efforts of medical staff into the home setting for a continuum of care
- Assist seniors with medical care, physician communication, appointment coordination and transportation
- Provide accurate report of symptoms and medical issues between appointments for the doctor
- Encourage the patient to address issues in a timely manner to avoid larger issues
- Serve as liaison amongst multiple healthcare providers
Why should you recommend Caring Strategies?
- Our care managers have over 6 decades of collective experience in helping older adults figure out the best way to ensure that they enjoy the highest quality of life possible.
- We are available 24/7 to respond to our clients’ needs.
- Referral fees are not accepted. We solely work for our clients.
- Our care managers adhere to a strict code of ethics and standards of practice.